This workshop “Idea to Opportunity”, will guide you to understand and evaluate the opportunity of your idea, the nature of innovation you will be doing, competitive strategy framework to choose and the implication of these choices on your startup. You will also understand the importance of MVP and how to arrive at that. You will learn about 5 Chasms framework and how Bulletproofing can help you.
Bulletproof Your Startup workshops are designed and conducted by Ravi Challu. LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravichallu)
- Where will you get the next killer idea?
- Should you maintain your idea?
- Have multiple ideas? Which one to start with?
- Run to patent your idea?
- Want to validate your startup idea?
- Can you get some initial funds to start?
- Where to look for initial customers?
- How much of your product should you create first?
- How much of your resources should you spend before approaching funds?
- What should be your MVP
- How should you start defining your idea?
- Should you start talking to investors?
- What should you write in your business plan in the early stages?
- And many such questions you always wondered about …
- 1-on 1 session with BYS coaches to discuss, analyse, strategise and suggest solutions to a core issue that is holding you back
- Understand startup’s context and apply our current understanding of the domain and validate assumptions/hypothesis
- Design and plan best way forward
100+ startups coached
- Framework based approach to handhold startup through 5 critical stages of the journey of becoming a company
- C0-develop strategies, operations plan and establish review mechanism through regular face to face coaching
- Partner and guide startup through dynamics of growth driven challenges
20+ startups coached
Know Your Coach
This workshop will be conducted by Ravi Challu ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/ravichallu). Ravi completed his B.Tech. EE from IIT Kanpur in 1975. After spending considerable time heading large corporations and building 2 businesses on his own, he ventured into SME and startup coaching. Having impacted entrepreneurs since 2013, this is a unique opportunity for startup founders and aspirants to learn.