- Poor grades in school: – your child was doing good in academic and suddenly his marks started dropping.
- Low motivation: – not motivated to do things which he used to like some days back
- Career discovery: – confused for his/her career/interest. Lack of direction
- Anxiety: – social, academic, general
- Get panicked: – some teens get nervous when the exams are nearing. They need some elders to comfort them.
- Bullying: – getting bullied but not telling anyone. Parents can see some behavioral changes in such cases.
- Choosing friends who are a negative influence: – You are observing that your teen’s friends are not good and your teen is getting influenced by them.
- Attention-seeking behavior: – because of low confidence (deep insight), this behavior can be seen in your teens.
- Transitioning to new surroundings: – some time school change, city/country change or neighborhood change affects a few teen’s behaviors and their performance.
- Low self-worth
- Fully committed to academic and athletic success, but need some guidance and support with realizing his/her full potential
- Doubt themselves because they feel all kinds of pressure?
- Lack of direction: -The teen does not stay in certain or any direction consistently. He/she may be exploring that is not getting satiated by what they discovered so far.
- Low Focus and concentration:- Very less attention span, not able to focus and concentrate thereby making mistakes that we call silly mistakes.
Every teen has the right to being happy and successful and they have huge potential to achieve the same. A life coach does not behave as a parent, teacher or friend but s/he is there to offer impartial, trustworthy support without any judgment. A life coach helps teens find their strengths from within and teaches them how to stay strong and focused even if life is not happening exactly the way they wanted.
“The delicate balance of mentoring someone is not creating them in your own image, but giving them the opportunity to create themselves.” — Steven Spielberg
Teenage is about being joyful and creating the foundation to succeed in life. It is the age to understand self-potential and learn to live every moment with full potential.
In this critical phase of life, we would not like to burden the child with another person who lectures.
A life coach is a partner to your teen champ, who offers impartial, trustworthy, non-judgemental support to steer the capabilities of the teen. The coach, just like a sports coach, does not come across like a parent, teacher or friend but the catalyst to help your champion start living just like one.
The coach helps the teen to start focusing, make clear decisions, find strengths, stay strong even in times when life does not flow the way it was desired to be.
Welcome to the world of teen coaching by JiyoFullest.
Let your child create the desired future that they deserve.(Click Here)